A Christmas Card
All of us in ClimeFish would like to wish our partners, colleagues and friends a Merry Christmas and Sustainable New Year! Press play, and see you in 2019.
Introducing new low trophic species, products and processes in aquaculture value chains throughout the Atlantic.
The Barents Sea ecosystem changes due to climate warming
Food-web analysis and functional biogeography can provide important insights into the relationship between species composition, diversity, ecosystem functioning, and environmental drivers.
Selected media coverage in 2018:
- 17/10: Climefish- Effects of climate change upon aquaculture, AquaFeed
- 04/10: Har laget «fiskesimulator» for EU, NTB Info (Norway)
- 31/05: Heimsaflinn minnkar á öldinni, Fiskifrettir (Iceland)
- 10/04: Europe must sea food in a new way thanks to warming waters, Horizon Magazine
- 06/03: El CETMAR organiza un taller en Copenhague sobre cambio climático y especies pelágicas, Industrias Pesqueras (Spain)e
- 08/04/2019 CWA Kick-off Meeting, Italy
- 09/04/2019 ClimeFish annual meeting, Italy
- 28/05/2019 ECCA 2019 European Climate Change Adaptation Conference, Portugal
- 10/09/2019 ICES ACS, Sweden
- 16/09/2019 ClimeFish Scientific Committee Meeting, Scotland, UK
- 25/02/2020 Final ClimeFish Conference
Did you enjoy this newsletter?
In that case, please let others know that they may sign up for here.